Become a part of Arsenal Strength LLC.
3D Rendering Designer
Arsenal Strength is more than an equipment company. We work with the world’s top facilities and top athletes. This company is a place to let your passion live out through your work. We want our team to be an inspiration to everyone we serve. At Arsenal Strength, it’s about each individual person bringing their skills and knowledge for the constant pursuit of excellent.
At Arsenal Strength, we work in a very fast paced environment that is constantly evolving. If we are not adjusting or changing, we are not growing. Each person is expected to work autonomously and productively. We have a culture of excellent with a team mentality.
This role will serve Arsenal Strength and its sister companies.
The 3D Rendering Designer will create photorealistic rendering of our prospective client spaces. This individual will work closely with our sales and marketing team and supporting our overall sales efforts. A viable candidate will be a team player who is able to collaborate across teams, but also a self-starter who can work independently on multiple projects. And you should be someone who thrives in a creative environment, but who understands the important of deadlines and details.
- Create compelling 3D designs and environments to use as sales collateral.
- Gather and determine information needed to create custom experiences.
- Use 2D floor plans and photo references to create a designed environment.
- Create realistic before/after simulations from existing space photos.
- Add high-quality objects and texture to a detailed environment.
- Create and add direct and ambient lighting.
- Utilize rendering software to produce photorealistic images and animations.
- Export and integrate 3D assets in to presentations and websites.
- Partner and collaborate with sales teams to ensure content is meeting their needs.
- Work alongside the Sales and Marketing team to pre-visualize projects.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintain 5S in work areas.
- Perform quality work checks to ensure the product meets quality standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This job operates in an office and manufacturing environment. The individual will be required to adhere to safety policies and procedures on the manufacturing floor.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 lbs and occasionally lift and or move up to 50 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, working 8:00am-5:30pm Monday through Thursday and 8:00am-12:00pm on Fridays. Position may require work on flexible shifts, additional hours and weekends.
Limited to no travel is required for this position.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Industrial Design, Mechanical Design, Engineering or related field.
- 2 years of experience using Keyshot.
- Ability to learn SketchUp.
- Understanding of interior design through 3D modeling.
- 2 years of experience customizing interior based on actual dimensions.
- Basic understanding of machining capabilities
- Basic reading skills required.
- Must be able to follow verbal and written directions.
- Must be able to read technical drawings and diagrammed instructions.
- High attention to detail and self-motivation skills.
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
Arsenal Strength, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal or local law.