Become a part of Arsenal Strength LLC.
Controller Job Description
Arsenal Strength is more than an equipment company. We work with the world’s top facilities and top athletes. This company is a place to let your passion live out through your work. We want our team to be an inspiration to everyone we serve. At Arsenal Strength, it’s about each individual person bringing their skills and knowledge for the constant pursuit of excellence.
At Arsenal Strength, we work in a very fast paced environment that is constantly evolving. If we are not adjusting or changing, we are not growing. Each person is expected to work autonomously and productively. We have a culture of excellence with a team mentality.
Arsenal Strength is in search of a self-directed and experienced Controller to oversee all financial and accounting activities. The successful candidate will be responsible for budget management, financial analysis, payroll, forecasting, accounts payable, accounts receivable and financial reporting. This is a great opportunity for a professional who thrives in a busy work place, and is well-versed in working closely with senior management.
Functional Skill Requirements:
- Participate in the development of and support the company’s strategic plans
- Monitor the financial performance of the company
- Compile and analyze financial reporting packages
- Prepare monthly and annual operating budgets
- Develop and manage financial controls in accordance with the company’s procedures
- Communicate financial metrics to senior management
- Provide leadership and support to accounts receivable and accounts payable departments
- Manage the preparation of payroll for personnel
*Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance
*Minimum 7 years experience in accounting or financial management
*Impeccable analytical and organizational skills
*Strong Interpersonal and communication skills
*Self motivated and self- directly
*Experience working directly with senior management
Arsenal Strength, LLC is a growth company that looks for our team to grow from within. We offer competitive salary benefits, casual work enviornment, and gym perks.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, verteran status, or disability.