Become a part of Arsenal Strength LLC.
Digital Content Manager
Arsenal Strength is more than an equipment company. We work with the world’s top facilities and top athletes. This company is a place to let your passion live out through your work. We want our team to be an inspiration to everyone we serve. At Arsenal Strength, it’s about each individual person bringing their skills and knowledge for the constant pursuit of excellence.
At Arsenal Strength, we work in a very fast paced environment that is constantly evolving. If we are not adjusting or changing, we are not growing. Each person is expected to work autonomously and productively. We have a culture of excellence with a team mentality.
The Digital Content Manager is responsible for developing the strategy to connect with Arsenal Strength’s consumers on a digital landscape. The DCM will work to create and nurture digital relationships utilizing all digital platforms while maintaining all brand standards, consistency and function.
Job Title: Digital Content Manager
Reports to: Chief Marketing Officer
1. Work with our SEO team to develop, create, implement and maintain an SEO/SEM strategy to increase brand awareness and connect consumers to our products.
2. Create, implement and maintain digital content strategies across all online platforms.
3. Able to manage a digital content marketing budget.
4. Oversee our creative team to develop specific content for various campaigns that meet brand standards.
5. Uphold our brand across all platforms and all work.
6. Understanding strategies for different platforms.
7. Identify and analyze competitive strategies.
8. Support the entire marketing team in coordinating marketing events including new product launches, Gym Design Presentations, video and photo sessions.
10. Incorporate content marketing metrics into all campaigns to analyze and measure effectiveness.
This job operates in an office environment. The role routinely uses standard office
equipment, such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. The individual will be required to adhere to safety policies and procedures if required to go out on the manufacturing floor.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and/or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position with working hours from 8am-5:30pm Monday – Thursday and 8am-12pm Friday.
1. High school diploma or equivalent required.
2. Bachelor’s degree in marketing or other related degree preferred.
1. 5 years of increasingly responsible experience performing marketing and brand management.
2. Basic reading skills required.
3. Must be able to follow verbal and written directions.
4. Must be able to read technical drawings and diagrammed instruction
1. Professional written and verbal communication skills.
2. Strong presentation skills.
3. Ability to align day-to-day activities to assigned objectives and incorporate feedback and take direction well.
4. Ability to manage projects through digital tools such as Hubspot, WordPress, etc.
5. Ability to manage digital marketing tactics including SEO, ASO, social and content marketing campaigns, and measurement through analytics.
6. Proficiency with social medial analytics, Google Analytics, etc.
7. Demonstrated experience developing a wide variety of content such as digital instructional materials, video scripts, branding communications.
8. Strong understanding of branding and brand management.
9. Understanding of strength equipment and weight lifting concepts.
10. High attention to detail and self-motivation skills.
11. Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
Arsenal Strength LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal or local law.