Become a part of Arsenal Strength LLC.
Arsenal Strength is more than an equipment company. We work with the world’s top facilities and top athletes. This company is a place to let your passion live out through your work. We want our team to be an inspiration to everyone we serve. At Arsenal Strength, it’s about each individual person bringing their skills and knowledge for the constant pursuit of excellence.
At Arsenal Strength, we work in a very fast paced environment that is constantly evolving. If we are not adjusting or changing, we are not growing. Each person is expected to work autonomously and productively. We have a culture of excellence with a team mentality.
This position is a weekend shift position. The shift runs F-S, 6:30am-6:30pm. Employee works 36 hours but is paid for 40. There is a $1.50/hour shift differential for weekend shift. Past work experience is required for eligible candidates.
The job duties are listed below.
1. Read and understand technical drawings and specifications.
2. Read and understand work instructions, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and work traveler.
3. Use measuring devices (micrometer, caliber, etc.) to validate recorded data.
4. Conduct visual inspections of incoming parts to ensure conformity.
5. Conduct visual inspections of parts ready for source inspection.
6. Identify, measure and record defects on appropriate documentation.
7. Create positive documentation for discrepancies found during inspection.
8. Conduct quality audits in production during the different steps of the process.
9. Assist in conducting Root Cause Analysis and working with the resolution team to create a clear path forward to prevent future issues.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Quality: 1 year (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This position if for Arsenal Strength’s sister company, TGS Precision LLC. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.