Become a part of Arsenal Strength LLC.
Arsenal Strength is more than an equipment company. We work with the world’s top facilities and top athletes. This company is a place to let your passion live out through your work. We want our team to be an inspiration to everyone we serve. At Arsenal Strength, it’s about each individual person bringing their skills and knowledge for the constant pursuit of excellence.
At Arsenal Strength, we work in a very fast paced environment that is constantly evolving. If we are not adjusting or changing, we are not growing. Each person is expected to work autonomously and productively. We have a culture of excellence with a team mentality.
The Shipping I role is required to break down equipment after receipt from Assembly, correctly package equipment to ensure safe transport and loading trucks and trailers in an efficient manner.
1. Breaks down equipment after receipt from Assembly, keeping parts together and properly packaging to ensure all pieces are shipped with the main component.
2. Build pallets for shipping out of raw lumber by cutting the correct size pieces with a saw, glue and nail gun.
3. Wrap the pallets after component and parts are loaded.
4. Load trucks and tractor trailers using a hand truck, forklift and pallet jack.
5. Weigh pallets to ensure they are within the required weight limit.
6. Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
7. Maintain 5S in work areas.
8. Perform quality work checks to ensure the product meets quality standards.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. High school diploma or equivalent required.
1. Basic reading skills required.
2. Must be able to follow verbal and written directions.
3. Must be able to read technical drawings and diagrammed instructions.
1. High attention to detail and self-motivation skills.
2. Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
This job operates in a manufacturing environment. The individual will be required to adhere to safety policies and procedures on the manufacturing floor.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 lbs and occasionally lift and or move up to 50 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, requiring 10 hours of work per day Monday through Thursday. Position may require work on flexible shifts, additional hours and weekends.
Limited to no travel is required for this position.
Arsenal Strength, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal or local law.
From $14.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- Shipping & receiving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Forklift: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Waiting period may apply
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place