Become a part of Arsenal Strength LLC.
CNC Lathe Operator
Arsenal Strength is more than an equipment company. We work with the world’s top facilities and top athletes. This company is a place to let your passion live out through your work. We want our team to be an inspiration to everyone we serve. At Arsenal Strength, it’s about each individual person bringing their skills and knowledge for the constant pursuit of excellence.
At Arsenal Strength, we work in a very fast paced environment that is constantly evolving. If we are not adjusting or changing, we are not growing. Each person is expected to work autonomously and productively. We have a culture of excellence with a team mentality.
Arsenal Strength is looking for a CNC Lathe Operator. This is a full time position. Benefits include medical, dental and vision, PTO and paid holidays.
- Sets up and operate Haas Horizontal Lathes lathes, to machine metallic and nonmetallic workpieces according to specifications, tooling instructions, and standard charts, applying knowledge of machining methods.
- Reads blueprint or job order for product specifications, such as dimensions and tolerances, and tooling instructions, such as fixtures, feed rates, cutting speeds, depth of cut, and determines sequence of operations.
- Selects, positions, and secures tool in toolholder.
- Positions and secures workpiece in holding device, machine table, chuck, centers, or fixtures, using clamps and wrenches.
- Moves controls to position tool and workpiece in relation to each other, and to set specified feeds, speeds, and depth of cut.
- Complex set up of fixture or feeding device, starts machine, and turns handwheel to feed tool to workpiece or vice versa, and engages feed.
- Observes operation of machine and verifies conformance of machined workpiece to specifications, using measuring instruments, such as fixed gauges, calipers, and micrometers.
- May set up and operate machines and equipment other than machine tools, such as Milling & Conventional machines.
- Adjust programs to reduce cycle times and report back to programming.
- Expert knowledge of G codes and spotting errors in the programs.
- Train staff as need.
- CNC Programming, 5 years (Required)
Little supervision needed
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools (caliper, micrometer etc.)
- Understanding of production procedures
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Physical stamina and strength, stand 8 to 10 hours a day
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical degree is a plus
- 5+ years’ experience required
- Work overtime as needed
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 10 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- CNC Programming: 5 years (Required)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
This position is for Arsenal Strength’s sister company, TGS Precision.