Become a part of Arsenal Strength LLC.
Arsenal Strength is more than an equipment company. We work with the world’s top facilities and top athletes. This company is a place to let your passion live out through your work. We want our team to be an inspiration to everyone we serve. At Arsenal Strength, it’s about each individual person bringing their skills and knowledge for the constant pursuit of excellence.
At Arsenal Strength, we work in a very fast paced environment that is constantly evolving. If we are not adjusting or changing, we are not growing. Each person is expected to work autonomously and productively. We have a culture of excellence with a team mentality.
Arsenal Strength is looking for a CNC Machinist. This is a full time position. Benefits include medical, dental and vision, PTO and paid holidays.
- $15.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
CNC Machinist, 2 years (Required)
This position’s schedule is Friday – Sunday, from 6am – 6:30pm.
1. Read, interpret and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately machine parts.
2. Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints, materials, specifications, interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances.
3. Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing, knurling and thread chasing operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
4. Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
5. Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions.
6. Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
7. Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
8. Maintain inventory of product in work stations.
9. Perform quality work checks to ensure the product meets quality standards.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
- 10 Hour Shift
- Night Shift
- CNC Machinist: 2 years (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
This position is for Arsenal Strength’s sister company, TGS Precision.