Become a part of Arsenal Strength LLC.
Digital Content Specialist
May work remotely but must live or relocate to the Knoxville, TN area. The Digital Content Specialist is responsible for developing the strategy to connect with Arsenal Strength’s consumers on a digital landscape. THE DCS will work to create and nurture digital relationships utilizing all digital platforms while maintaining all brand standards, consistency and function.
1. Create content marketing campaigns to nurture and connect with customers.
2. Create and implement an SEO strategy to increase brand awareness and connect consumers to our products.
3. Consistently plan and produce various content types, including social media posts and blog articles.
4. Actively manage and promote our social media outlet and blog platforms.
5. Incorporate content marketing metrics into all campaigns to analyze and measure effectiveness.
6. Assist with conducting research and analysis of customer behavior.
7. Identify and analyze competitors.
8. Support the Chief Marketing Officer in coordinating marketing events including new product launches, Gym Design presentations, video and photo sessions.
9. Provide graphic design support for the Operations team on any communication to employees.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position with working hours from 8am-5:30pm Monday – Thursday and 8am-12pm Friday.
Up to 50%
1. Bachelor’s degree in marketing or other related degree preferred.
1. Three years of increasingly responsible experience performing marketing and brand management.
1. Professional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present as needed.
2. Ability to align day-to-day activities to assigned objectives and incorporate feedback and take direction well.
3. Ability to manage projects through digital tools such as Hubspot, Hootsuite, etc.
4. Ability to manage digital marketing tactics including SEO, ASO, social and content marketing campaigns, and measurement through analytics.
5. Demonstrated experience developing a wide variety of content such as digital instructional materials, video scripts, branding communications.
6. Strong understanding of branding and brand management.
7. Understanding of strength equipment and weight lifting concepts.
This job operates in an office environment. The role routinely uses standard office equipment, such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. The individual will be required to adhere to safety policies and procedures if required to go out on the manufacturing floor.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and/or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
WD Holdings, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- SEO: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place