Become a part of Arsenal Strength LLC.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing comprehensive support to the four partners and managing the organization’s office operations. This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
1. Provide sophisticated calendar management for the four partners. Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
2. Act as a liaison and provide support to the four partners. Arrange and handle all logistics for meetings and events: schedule meetings; draft agendas; develop, compile, and distribute presentation materials; and record meeting minutes.
3. Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the partner’s ability to effectively lead the organization. Including: assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements; completing expenses and mileage reports.
4. Serve as the primary point of contact for all matters pertaining to the partners, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature. Prioritize and determine an appropriate course of action, referral, or response, exercising judgment to reflect the partner’s style and organization policy.
5. Provide updates on upcoming commitments and follow up appropriately.
6. Coordinate all Executive Team meetings and retreats and assist with staff meetings and events as needed.
7. Manage all aspects of the organization’s office services. Evaluate and assist in developing office policies and procedures for improved workflow and anticipate future needs as the organization grows.
8. Manage IT including hardware, software, desktop support, internal telecommunications, and strategic systems development and planning.
9. Replenish office materials such as coffee, water, printer supplies, paper, office supplies, etc.
10. Provide hospitality to all guests and help to create a welcoming environment, answer the main phone line, and respond to all inquiries.
11. Process and distribute daily mail.
12. Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
13. Maintain 5S in work areas.
14. Perform quality work checks to ensure the product meets quality standards.
15. Performs other duties as assigned.
This job operates in an office and manufacturing environment. The individual will be required to adhere to safety policies and procedures on the manufacturing floor.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 lbs and occasionally lift and or move up to 50 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, requiring 9 hours of work per day Monday through Thursday from 8 am-5:30 pm and Fridays from 8 am-12 pm. Position may require work on flexible shifts, additional hours, and weekends.
Limited to no travel is required for this position.
1. High school diploma or equivalent required.
1. Provide support to multiple individuals simultaneously.
2. Previous experience providing support to high-level individuals.
3. Provide support to all office needs.
1. High attention to detail and self-motivation skills.
2. Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
3. Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office, G-Suite or other operating systems.
4. Exceptional organizational skills.
5. High degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people.
6. Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance.
7. Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
8. Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Arsenal Strength LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal or local law.