Become a part of Arsenal Strength LLC.
Powder Coat Prep I – Weekend Shift
Arsenal Strength is more than an equipment company. We work with the world’s top facilities and top athletes. This company is a place to let your passion live out through your work. We want our team to be an inspiration to everyone we serve. At Arsenal Strength, it’s about each individual person bringing their skills and knowledge for the constant pursuit of excellence.
At Arsenal Strength, we work in a very fast paced environment that is constantly evolving. If we are not adjusting or changing, we are not growing. Each person is expected to work autonomously and productively. We have a culture of excellence with a team mentality.
The Powder Coat Prep position is responsible for ensuring the product is ready to be powder coated.
- Use hand tools to clean and smooth the weld areas to ensure a quality look to the product.
- Wipe and brush product to ensure a good adherence for the powder coat spray.
- Quality check for miss welds and communicate this to the team lead for correction prior to powder coating.
- Wash parts in the washing bay prior to powder coating.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintain 5S in work areas.
- Perform quality work checks to ensure the product meets quality standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This job operates in a manufacturing environment. The individual will be required to adhere to safety policies and procedures on the manufacturing floor.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 lbs and occasionally lift and or move up to 50 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Weekend shift runs from 6am-6:30pm, Friday-Sunday. Work for 36 hours and paid for 40. There is a $1.50 shift differential for weekend shift.
Limited to no travel is required for this position.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to use hand tools including electrical and air grinders, power washer, hammer and chisel.
- Must be able to follow verbal and written directions.
- High attention to detail.
- Self-motivation skills.
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
Arsenal Strength, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal or local law.