Become a part of Arsenal Strength LLC.
Powder Coat Technician – Weekend Shift
Arsenal Strength is more than an equipment company. We work with the world’s top facilities and top athletes. This company is a place to let your passion live out through your work. We want our team to be an inspiration to everyone we serve. At Arsenal Strength, it’s about each individual person bringing their skills and knowledge for the constant pursuit of excellence.
At Arsenal Strength, we work in a very fast paced environment that is constantly evolving. If we are not adjusting or changing, we are not growing. Each person is expected to work autonomously and productively. We have a culture of excellence with a team mentality.
Weekend shift runs from 6am-6:30pm, Friday-Sunday. Work for 36 hours and paid for 40. There is a $1.50 shift differential for weekend shift.
1. Prepare the material to be powder coated by taping off areas that are not to receive the powder to prevent overspray.
2. Hang the material so it is available to be sprayed on all sides with the powder coat spray.
3. Spray the powder coat mixture on the material using the correct color and consistency.
4. Move the sprayed material to the oven ensuring it is at the correct temperature and baking for the correct amount of time to ensure a quality adhesion of the spray.
5. Review the product after baking to ensure all areas have been covered and the bake went as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Night shift
- Bonus pay
- powder coat spray: 1 year (Required)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible