Become a part of Arsenal Strength LLC.
The Quality Technician performs quality control checks on products during the production cycle to ensure items meet customer specifications.
1. Read and understand technical drawings and specifications.
2. Read and understand work instructions, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and work traveler.
3. Use measuring devices (micrometer, caliber, etc.) to validate recorded data.
4. Conduct visual inspections of incoming parts to ensure conformity.
5. Conduct visual inspections of parts ready for source inspection.
6. Identify, measure and record defects on appropriate documentation.
7. Create positive documentation for discrepancies found during inspection.
8. Conduct quality audits in production during the different steps of the process.
9. Assist in conducting Root Cause Analysis and working with the resolution team to create a clear path forward to prevent future issues.
10. Maintains 5S and safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
11. Ensure quality assurance throughout the production process.
12. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. High school diploma or equivalent required.
2. Diploma from an accredited higher education institution preferred.
1. 1 year of quality inspection preferred.
1. Excellent written and verbal communication.
2. High attention to detail and self-motivation.
3. Strong organizational and time-management.
4. Ability to prioritize, schedule, and review work.
5. Understand and follow oral and written directions.
Limited to no travel is required for this position.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. First and second is scheduled to work 10 hours per day, Monday through Thursday, weekend shift is scheduled to work 12 hours per day, Friday through Sunday. Position may require work on flexible shifts, or additional hours as the schedule dictates.
This job operates in a manufacturing environment. The role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. The individual will be required to adhere to all safety policies and procedures on the manufacturing floor.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb, or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 lbs. and occasionally lift and or move up to 50 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Quality: 1 year (Required)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place