Become a part of Arsenal Strength LLC.
The Sales Coordinator position is responsible for coordinating the sales between vendors, customers, and the Sales Representatives. This position works directly with the Finance department upon receipt of payment to transition orders from invoice to production. This position is also responsible for the creation of purchase orders and follows up with all customer requests for merchandise orders.
1. Responsible for coordinating communication between the Sales Representatives, customers, vendors, and the internal shipping department to ensure all customer projects progress effectively and efficiently.
2. Maintains all data in various formats including Excel, HubSpot, Quickbooks Online, etc.
3. Communicate with Sales Representatives, customers, and the Finance department directly about deposits and final payments.
4. Communicate with the Shipping department and Sales Representatives to ensure final payments are made and ship dates are scheduled.
5. Responsible for the creation of all purchase orders that are generated for outside vendors.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Sales Coordination: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible