Become a part of Arsenal Strength LLC.
Sales Team – Las Vegas
Arsenal Strength is more than an equipment company. We work with the world’s top facilities and top athletes. This company is a place to let your passion live out through your work. We want our team to be an inspiration to everyone we serve. At Arsenal Strength, it’s about each individual person bringing their skills and knowledge for the constant pursuit of excellence.
At Arsenal Strength, we work in a very fast paced environment that is constantly evolving. If we are not adjusting or changing, we are not growing. Each person is expected to work autonomously and productively. We have a culture of excellence with a team mentality.
The Sales Representative position is responsible for coordinating the sales with residential and commercial customers. This position works directly with the Sales Coordinator and the Sales Manager to ensure paperwork is submitted and payments are recorded according to company policy. This position is also responsible for communication with the customer and home office.
1. Prospect and qualify new sales leads.
2. Schedule both online and in person meetings and present marketing materials to prospective
3. Track all sales activities in HubSpot CRM system and keep current by updating account
4. Meet and/or exceed sales quotas.
5. Coordinate with other sales team members to optimize the sales effort.
6. Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
7. Maintain 5S in work areas.
8. Perform quality work checks to ensure the product meets quality standards.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
This job operates in an office environment. The individual will be required to adhere to safety policies and procedures on the manufacturing floor.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 lbs and occasionally lift and or move up to 20 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, requiring 8-9 hours of work per day Monday through Friday. Position may require work on flexible shifts, additional hours and weekends.
Travel is required for this position as needed.
1. High school diploma or equivalent required.
1. Work with a CRM system preferred.
2. Work in a Sales team as a sales representative preferred.
3. Basic reading skills required.
4. Must be able to follow verbal and written directions.
1. Strong written and verbal communication.
2. Strong follow up.
3. Data entry.
4. High attention to detail.
6. Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
Arsenal Strength, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal or local law.