Become a part of Arsenal Strength LLC.
Supervisor – Weekend Shift
Arsenal Strength is more than an equipment company. We work with the world’s top facilities and top athletes. This company is a place to let your passion live out through your work. We want our team to be an inspiration to everyone we serve. At Arsenal Strength, it’s about each individual person bringing their skills and knowledge for the constant pursuit of excellence.
At Arsenal Strength, we work in a very fast paced environment that is constantly evolving. If we are not adjusting or changing, we are not growing. Each person is expected to work autonomously and productively. We have a culture of excellence with a team mentality.
The Weekend Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of the weekend team members.
FSLA Classification is Exempt.
- Ability to perform all skills of Level I, Level II and Level III.
- Train all new and current employees on new skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues with product.
- Operate computer to review prints as needed (located in SolidWorks).
- Coordinate workflow within the department with team members, supervisor and other departments as needed.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintain 5S in work areas.
- Perform quality work checks to ensure the product meets quality standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This job operates in a manufacturing environment. The individual will be required to adhere to safety policies and procedures on the manufacturing floor.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 lbs and occasionally lift and or move up to 50 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Weekend shift runs from 6am-6:30pm, Friday-Sunday. Work for 36 hours and paid for 40. There is a $1.50 shift differential for weekend shift.
Limited to no travel is required for this position.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be able to train staff on skills required for the department.
- Basic reading skills required.
- Must be able to follow verbal and written directions.
- Must be able to read technical drawings and diagrammed instructions.
- High attention to detail.
- Self-motivation skills.
- Ability to train department skills consistently.
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
Arsenal Strength, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal or local law.