Become a part of Arsenal Strength LLC.
Powder Coat Technician
Salary: From $14 an hour
- Entry Level, no experience required
Full Job Description
We have first shift 7:00 am to 5:30 pm Monday thru Thursday plus overtime Fridays (8 hours)
1. Prepare the material to be powder coated by taping off areas that are not to receive the powder to prevent overspray.
2. Hang the material so it is available to be sprayed on all sides with powder coat spray.
3. Spray the powder coat mixture on the material using the correct color and consistency.
4. Move the sprayed material to the oven ensuring it is at the correct temperature and baking for the correct amount of time to ensure a quality adhesion of the spray.
5. Review the product after baking to ensure all areas have been covered and the bake went as needed.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Bonus pay
- powder coat spray: 1 year (Required)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Required)
- One location