BECOME A PART OF ARSENAL STRENGTH LLC.
Job Title: Content Creator
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Reports to: Chief Marketing Office
The Content Creator responsibilities include producing digital video and photo content to use
for all digital platforms to engage our audience.
- Create content-video and photo - for social media outlets such as Facebook,
Instagram, TikTok, Youtube, etc from conception to final deliverables.
- Set up various shoots in studio and on location from pre-production to postproduction.
- Provide deliverables in a very short timeline that are ready to use for socials, web, or
- Understands trends and will keep Arsenal Strength in the forefront of the industry.
- Work collaboratively with customers to create photo and video content of previous
gym designs / equipment
- Work collaboratively with athletes to create photo and video content.
- Working with athletes and other partnerships to create on brand deliverables.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintain 5S in work areas.
- Perform quality work checks to ensure the product meets quality standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This job operates in a remote environment. The individual will be required to adhere to
safety policies and procedures on visiting the manufacturing floor.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel and
reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or
crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 lbs and occasionally lift and
or move up to 50 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision,
distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, requiring 9 hours of work per day Monday through Thursday and 4
hours on Friday. Position will require work on flexible shifts, additional hours and weekends.
Travel is required for this position.
High school diploma or equivalent required.
1. 2+ years of social media experience.
2. 2+ years of digital content creation working with vendors and business partners.
- Strong digital photo and video skills.
- Understand proper lighting and composition.
- Advanced skills in Photoshop, Lightroom, Premier, MAC OS, etc.
- Project Management skills required with the ability to manage several projects at
- Ability to organize equipment and deliverables.
- Communicate well within a team and on set.
- Strong ability to communicate ideas via written and verbal communication.
- Strong creative drive.
- Ability to research trends and industry influences.
- Must be extremely creative and out of the box thinker with the ability to communicate
ideas clearly and thoroughly.
- High attention to detail and self-motivation skills, can act independently.
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
Arsenal Strength, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless
of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin,
disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal or local