BECOME A PART OF ARSENAL STRENGTH LLC.
US work authorization (Required)
Full Job Description
Arsenal Strength is more than an equipment company. We work with the world’s top facilities and top athletes. This company is a place to let your passion live out through your work. We want our team to be an inspiration to everyone we serve. At Arsenal Strength, it’s about each individual person bringing their skills and knowledge for the constant pursuit of excellence.
At Arsenal Strength, we work in a very fast paced environment that is constantly evolving. If we are not adjusting or changing, we are not growing. Each person is expected to work autonomously and productively. We have a culture of excellent with a team mentality.
Are you looking for a career in manufacturing? We offer a competitive salary plan which focuses on your skills and not just how long you have worked for the company. You will have a career path offered that is based on your goals that is created by yourself and your supervisor. Our culture is growth focused with over 50% growth in the past year.
The Quality Manager role will work with engineering, and product manufacturing in providing professional quality guidance to assess, correct, establish, and maintain product quality using statistical tools, documented methods, and audits. The role will also provide technical advice to the site leadership team on quality, reliability, safety, and performance issues encountered during the product life cycle.
1. Create and conduct a system for supplier audits utilizing a Supplier Audit format for Advance Product checklist and determine readiness of suppliers to support product component or process requirements.
2. Establish and maintain internal product/process auditing system including selection, training, and certification of internal auditors.
3. Act as a liaison between design and manufacturing engineering, production, and sales to ensure product conformance and customer satisfaction. Create and utilize customer satisfaction KPI’s.
4. Coordinate supplier corrective actions with purchasing and production managers to review supplier quality issues.
5. Establish and/or improve product/process quality individually and through team-based problem-solving efforts using industry best practices.
6. Establish and participate in Material Review Board activities during process development of product and productions. Evaluate non-conformance products as required, coordinate corrective action activities and complete follow-up evaluations to determine completion and effectiveness of corrective actions.
7. Ensure proper validation of equipment used in the manufacturing process, documentation through validation plans and subsequent audits of those activities.
8. Support design control activities and process validations.
9. Provide technical direction for metrology-related policies on equipment used in the testing of products.
10. Identify needs for operator training, develop plans, and oversee the execution of activities.
11. Establish departmental KPI’s. Use these to create report outs to engineering and production staff.
12. Work with supervisors to establish a culture, standards, and guiding principles of operations to ensure process, product, and quality mind-set of all processes, components, and assemblies.
13. Function as a member of the management team to ensure awareness of quality performance, recommended improvements, and commitments are executed in a timely manner.
14. Create, train, and deploy a Quality Manual to guide quality sustainability and continuous improvements.
Arsenal Strength look to their employees as family. For this reason, we offer robust benefits to support you and your loved ones to stay happy and healthy.
Health, dental, vision coverage, short-term disability, long-term disability (paid for by the company), life insurance ($15,000 of employee benefits paid for by the company), additional coverage offered for the employee and direct family members. We also offer 401(k) with a company match of 4%. All employees are offered paid time off and paid holidays (7). All employees are eligible for a bonus, and we offer a skill-based compensation plan. Company events are scheduled throughout the year.
Arsenal Strength, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce.
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lenoir City, TN 37771: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Quality Engineering: 5 years (Required)
- People Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Creating Quality Management System (QMS): 1 year (Required)