Shipping Packager I
BECOME A PART OF ARSENAL STRENGTH LLC.
Job Title: Packager I
FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
Reports to: Shipping Supervisor
The Packager role is required to break down equipment after receipt from Assembly, correctly package equipment to ensure safe transport and loading trucks and trailers in an efficient manner.
- Breaks down equipment after receipt from Assembly, keeping parts together and properly packaging to ensure all pieces are shipped with the main component.
- Build pallets for shipping out of raw lumber by cutting the correct size pieces with a saw, glue and nail gun.
- Wrap the pallets after component and parts are loaded.
- Load trucks and tractor trailers using a hand truck, forklift and pallet jack.
- Weigh pallets to ensure they are within the required weight limit.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintain 5S in work areas.
- Perform quality work checks to ensure the product meets quality standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This job operates in a manufacturing environment. The individual will be required to adhere to safety
policies and procedures on the manufacturing floor.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The
employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 lbs and occasionally lift and or move up to 50 lbs.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, requiring 10 hours of work per day Monday through Thursday. Position may require work on flexible shifts, additional hours and weekends.
Limited to no travel is required for this position.
High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Basic reading skills required.
- Must be able to follow verbal and written directions.
- Must be able to read technical drawings and diagrammed instructions.
- . High attention to detail and self-motivation skills.
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
Arsenal Strength, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their
race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or
any other characteristic protected by state, federal or local law.