- Frame Construction 7 gauge 4×2 main frame rails
- Each footplate is (2) 20”x 22”
- Seat has low lumbar back support and adjustable seat angle
- Rear frame has dual weight horns mounted on each side
- Footplate load of 40 45lbs
- 1 ¼” Class-L shafting is mounted under the 4×2 main rail to track (4) 660 lb linear bearings mounted in a 2.25” DOM bearing tube
- Band pegs included
- 4 weight horns for plate storage
- Total Weight: 890 lb
- Width: 67″ (w/ horns), 40″ (w/o horns), Height: 50″, Length: 104″
This product ships 90% assembled on a pallet. Weight horns need to be placed upon arrival. Please follow instructions provided and check equipment upon delivery.
Products subject to change or differ without notice from image on page.